Fat transfer breast augmentation is a surgical procedure that involves taking fat from one part of the body, such as the thighs or abdomen, and transferring it to the breasts. This procedure is a natural alternative to traditional breast implants and can provide a more subtle and natural-looking enhancement. If you're looking for the best fat transfer to breasts in Austin, Dr. Haydon can help.
The Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Procedure
The procedure is performed under general anesthesia and takes several hours to complete. First, Dr. Haydon will use liposuction to remove fat from the abdomen, thighs, or buttocks. The fat is then processed to separate the pure fat cells from other fluids and debris before being carefully injected into the breast tissue to increase the size and improve the shape of the breasts.
Here’s what you should know about recovering from the top fat transfer to breasts in Austin:
- After breast augmentation, patients may experience swelling, bruising, and discomfort. Pain medication and compression garments may be prescribed to manage these symptoms.
- Strenuous activity and heavy lifting should be avoided for several weeks, while light activities are encouraged.
- Patients should avoid sleeping on their stomach or side for at least two weeks.
- Most patients can return to work within a week but should avoid bending, twisting, or lifting.
- Sun exposure, smoking, and alcohol consumption should be avoided during recovery.